Sporting Fools
Sporting Fools
Sporting Fools

Sporting Fools

The frequent and occasional humorous musings behind two of the World's greatest underappreciated sports minds.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

What I've Missed...

...I've been a little under the weather and a little busy with Christmas shopping (and Chanukah shopping for my Jewish friends....no war against Christmas for me, I can say both Merry Christmas AND Happy Chanukah if I choose).

College Football

Tebow Goes to Gators, Football Program Will Survive: Major coup for Urban Meyer to get one of the top QB prospects in the nation. [EDSBS had the funniest story by far]

Colorado Signs BSU's Hawkins: I suggested former Buffaloe, current UCLA assistant and recruiting dynamo Eric Bieninemy, but this a great hire. [AP Wire]

Turner Gill to Buffalo: Brings the count up to five. [AP Wire]

Trouble in Austin: Uh oh, not the type of news you want going into the biggest game in recent school history. [Houston Chronicle]


NBA

Artest to Pacers: Trade Me. [Indy Star]

Pacers to Artest: Fine [Indy Star]

Artest to Pacers after rumor of Raptors trade came out: I was just kidding. [ESPN] Side Note: I'm a huge Artest fan but I'm a bigger Jermaine O'Neal fan for the way he's handled this. Kudos.

NBA to Artest: Ummm...you're fined! [Sports Ticker]


Boxing

Bye John Ruiz, if you don't come back we won't mind. [Boston Globe]


I'll hit on the NFL this evening.

Posted by TPrincess 1:19 PM ||
Comments: Post a Comment