Sporting Fools
Sporting Fools
Sporting Fools

Sporting Fools

The frequent and occasional humorous musings behind two of the World's greatest underappreciated sports minds.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Upcoming Posts...

I'm a little behind today because I've been running errands and I'm about to head to the Devil Rays-Red Sox game tonight.

First and foremost I've spent a part of the day (i.e. 30 minutes) working on a new project called TUT Juice (or Turn Up the Juice) which logs how terrible a bettor I am. I'm doing it with my best friend Cesar. I'm working on the links section and I'll probably link a lot of the guys that are in the BlogPoll..

However, if you don't want to be linked with such a immoral hobby as gambling. I understand and just let me know that you don't want to be linked to it. Otherwise, show me some love.

As for posts upcoming today and tomorrow.

Grades for Saturday's victory at Boston College
Review of last week's Blogpoll
This Week's Blogpoll Ballot
Some more FSU/ACC/NCAA related news.

Enjoy.

Posted by TPrincess 3:52 PM ||
Comments: Post a Comment