Sporting Fools
Sporting Fools
Sporting Fools

Sporting Fools

The frequent and occasional humorous musings behind two of the World's greatest underappreciated sports minds.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Inspiring Performance...


If you weren't as LSU fan this week, you have problems. I love Arizona State, I love the women, I love the offense. Heck one of my good friends is a die-hard Sun Devil. That being said, there was no way I wanted them to beat LSU. It wasn't that LSU needed this victory, it was that they needed to play this game. They needed a platform to release the emotions that have been kept inside for days as they watched their people suffer. Winning a football game won't repair a home or save a life, but it might've made someone smile for a few hours. And that's a start.

LSU's Special Delivery [Shreveport Times]
LSU Extends Drama to the End [Arizona Republic]
Sun Devils Kick it Away [East Valley Tribune]

Posted by TPrincess 10:19 AM ||
Comments: Post a Comment