Wednesday, August 24, 2005Spurrier Saves SC..
It's hard to make a guess why the NCAA decided to take it easy on the repeat offenders, but I believe the hiring of the ol' ball coach had something to do with it.
The full violations are:
1. - A three-year period of probation.
2. - A reduction from 56 to 50 expense-paid campus visits by recruits in 2005-06 and 2006-07.
3. - A loss of two scholarships a year for 2006-07 and 2007-08.
4. - Violations report sent to school's academic accrediting agency.
5. - A four-year show cause order on former South Carolina administrator Tom Perry.