Sporting Fools
Sporting Fools
Sporting Fools

Sporting Fools

The frequent and occasional humorous musings behind two of the World's greatest underappreciated sports minds.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

ESPN Classic :(

Usually in the past ESPN Classic would devote the entire Saturday the week before college football to a full day of "instant" classics from last season. I was thinking I'd see the 2005 Capital One Bowl, maybe the 2005 Sugar Bowl and any other great game from 2004.

Instead there's around 40 hours of boxing on this weekend...I love boxing, don't get me wrong...But c'mon. And it's all Ali or Mike Tyson too.

So I check through the week and on Thursday there are a couple of FSU-Florida games (tip of the hat to Spurrier) and what about Tailgate Friday? Nothing schedule.

Hopefully with the departure of Mark Shapiro, ESPN Classic will start to revert back to its great programming, but this is VERY disappointing.

Posted by TPrincess 3:50 PM ||
Comments: Post a Comment