Sporting Fools
Sporting Fools
Sporting Fools

Sporting Fools

The frequent and occasional humorous musings behind two of the World's greatest underappreciated sports minds.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

A Grand Re-Opening

Yeah, I know I've been pretty lax on posts lately. For a while I was throwing back 6-7 a day and now I'm doing two-a-week. However, there's a very good reason for that, I've been suffering from a sickness that is known for zapping the energy from the most mighty of people.

Laziness.

Yes, I've just been lazy and it's starting to show. However, my lazy period for 2005 is finished and I'm coming back with vengence. So I'm going to do a little soft opening before I take my trip to Vegas to see Hopkins-Taylor (July 13-18) and when I come back, it'll be on.

Maybe I'll post a couple of times from Vegas to give an update on my bankroll and report any Jessica Alba sightings.

Posted by TPrincess 2:35 PM ||
Comments: Post a Comment