Sporting Fools
Sporting Fools
Sporting Fools

Sporting Fools

The frequent and occasional humorous musings behind two of the World's greatest underappreciated sports minds.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Dead Ball Era 2K5

Unless your name is Brian Roberts you aren't hitting Home Runs in the current baseball season. Through the first month the long ball is down 8.8 percent from last year. Of course baseball is finally testing for some performance-enhancers and Barry Bonds hasn't played a game yet. But I'm sure that's just an odd coincedence.

Oh well back to the Seattle-Yankees game, which is coming on instead of the Astros-Marlins. This is confusing because I live in Florida and I'm out of the Marlins viewing zone so I don't understand. Oh well, nothing I enjoy more than a battle of 4th place teams.

Homers Down in First Five Weeks [AP]

Posted by TPrincess 7:06 PM ||
Comments: Post a Comment