Sporting Fools
Sporting Fools
Sporting Fools

Sporting Fools

The frequent and occasional humorous musings behind two of the World's greatest underappreciated sports minds.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

New Links...And More!!

If you look to the left, I've added NBA's Finest and Sports Junkies to the ever growing blogroll.

NBA's Finest is pretty funny and highly underappreciated. It's part NBA and part Wonkette. Lots of great art there too.

Sports Junkies is basically a discussion board. They will post a photo with a quick excerpt, usually having something to do with the major piece of sports news from the day, and just let the discussions flow.

And now a warning. I will be buying Canseco's book on Monday. Not sure in Bee-Ranom will be doing so as well, but I definitely will. I think a lot of people are interested in writing this book and quietly I think that the higher ups at MLB HQ are kinda happy this book is out. After all there's no better way to curb steroid use than to make the public skeptical.

Canseco's suspects will obviously deny everything, but the MLBPA is the modern-day mafia -- deny everything and let the lawyer's work it out. Meanwhile, if I'm Jose, I'd lay low for a while.

Nonetheless I'll try to do frequent updates as I read the book. If anyone else is grabbing the book, lemme know because we can compare notes.

Posted by TPrincess 1:51 PM ||
Comments: Post a Comment