Sporting Fools
Sporting Fools
Sporting Fools

Sporting Fools

The frequent and occasional humorous musings behind two of the World's greatest underappreciated sports minds.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

[Early] Sunday Morning Latte

Right now I'm wondering if Serena Williams is going to blow this match against Nadia Petrova. I don't think she will, but I'm willing to type until the match is finished.

-- BeeeeeeRanom will be blogging throughout Championship Sunday so I'll leave my score predictions at the bottom.

-- The Doug Christie experience has to be seen in person to really appreciate it. He's almost obsessive-compulsive about his love for his wife.

-- Bee Ranom kept wondering about why AI's fanbase sounds like a pack of young girls. Me, on the other hand, enjoyed his 38 and 10 performance.

-- NFC Championship Prediction: Philadelphia 27, Atlanta 17...I just can't see Philly losing a fourh straight time.

-- Dwight Howard is going to be very good. So far he reminds me a lot of Moses Malone. Next year when the Magic start running plays for him, he'll become a superstar. The kid would have just demolished college opposition.

-- When was the last time the Hornets and Hawks won on the same day?

- AFC Championsip Prediction: Pittsburgh 20, New England 13...I like the Steeleers because they can produce with the run so well..

-- Serena just won her match so it's time for me to fly.


Posted by TPrincess 3:14 AM ||
Comments: Post a Comment